Shipping, Pricing, Returns and Warranties
- • Shipping
- • Payments
- • Pricing
- • Returns & Warranties
- • Security
- • Ordering
- • Viewing Orders
- • Updating Account Information
At The Power Shop we use the most reliable and fastest delivery method. All orders will be shipped using one of the following methods:
• Express Post
• Registered Post
The Power Shop uses Australia Post and Fastway Couriers. Items shipped by Australia Post and couriers will require a signature on delivery. Items will be delivered to the nominated address. If the customer is not at the premises at time of delivery a card will be left in letter box. Cards left from Fastway Couriers will have contact details for further pick up arrangements. Australia Post items can be picked up from your closest Post Office.
If a nominated address is at a PO Box they will only be delivered by Australia Post.
CONTACT US FOR COURIER PRICING WHEN NOT AVAILABLE IN SHOPPING CART
Couriers are not always able to deliver to all areas. Please contact us prior to your purchase and we will check out available services to your area.
Calculating Delivery Cost
A list of available freight options is then displayed along with the cost. To check the freight cost of another item remove the current item from your shopping cart OR add another item to your shopping cart and check the combined delivery cost. If you feel you can organise a more cost effective way to receive goods or think our online freight calculator is in error to your area please contact us. We are glad to help in any way we can.
All in-stock orders placed before 2pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm AEST will be dispatched the next business day.
As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 business days, whilst it could take up to 5 business days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
• Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a $6.50 redelivery fee.
• If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
• We deliver within Australia only. Overseas orders will NOT be accepted unless discussed and agreed.
The Power Shop products are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
• Card payments can be used through the PayPal Gateway- No PayPal account is needed for credit card payments.
• We use PayPal Secure Gateway
• No credit card fees
• Direct deposit is also available. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our bank account details.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (Goods and services tax). Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to the prices or information at any time without prior notice whether to amend typographical errors or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
Returns & Warranties
Returns will not be accepted if items are damaged or not in working condition when received. Check out our Warranty Page for after delivery Warranties.
• The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
• If the product has been used or tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
• All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to The Power Shop will incur a 20% restocking fee.
• As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 12 months old from the invoice date.
• Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit will be refused. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
• It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the goods return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
• Once we have received the returned good(s), we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days.
• Faulty goods: There are many occasions where goods which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your recommended installation procedures before returning any goods to us.
• To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an RA number from The Power Shop, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date.
• When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
• Note: The shipping fee is NOT refundable.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Furthermore, look forward to continuing to provide you and your friends with premium quality supplies.
The Power Shop uses PayPal Gateway to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet. Confidential information including client credit card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from the client’s Browser to the banking network using industry standard.
The Power Shop website uses the highly successful Magento software platform and features a user friendly Shopping Cart in making your ordering or buying process simple and easy.
If you intend using our website on a more frequent basis then we recommend creating an "online account" (registering). This allows you to go straight to the account dashboard and allows order confirmations to be quickly and easily sent to you.
When an item is expanded in the shopping cart you can add it to a favourites list. When the favourites list is open you can add comments to a product. The Favourites list appears on the menu bar or you can also access it in the My Account section.
As with favourites, when a product is expanded in the shopping cart it can be added to the Compare List. This is useful when you have like products (up to 5). When there are items in the Compare List it will appear on the home screen list. Click on compare and the items will be displayed side by side so you can easily compare the details.
For Guest ordering
Add items to your shopping cart. When you have completed your purchase you will be prompted to enter your delivery and payment details.
For Registered Users
- Login by entering your email address and password.
- Select item/s from the many featured products and add selection to cart.
- When finished your shopping experience - view your selections prior to proceeding to the "Checkout".
- You will then be directed to the Checkout screen.
- From the Checkout Cart you can simply review your order and make any changes you require.
- You can add other items by selecting edit to add more items.
- All the information you have entered in the checkout process will be saved.
- > Click on Place Order
- Your order will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email.
At any stage you can leave the website and any items in the shopping cart will remain there. When you return select My Cart from the menu bar to open up the shopping cart and continue ordering.
You can view all your previous orders You can select an existing order and open it to reorder. Once it is opened you can add or remove items or change quantities. This is an extremely handy feature for customers who regularly order the same items.
Updating Account Information
This provides a snapshot of your recent orders and Account Information. From here you can edit your account information and change your password.
Here you can edit existing billing or shipping addresses. You can also add multiple delivery addresses.